To our valued clients and professional family in Florida:
The Pollock Firm LLC shares your concerns about the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Since it is clear that, for the foreseeable future, we must all change how we lead our daily lives and interact with others, we wish to take a moment to discuss the impact on our clients and the members of our team.
We have always taken great care to maintain a clean and safe work environment. More recently, this includes a close adherence to the most up-to-date protocols issued by the Center for Disease Control and local health officials. Accordingly, we have also enhanced our existing office protocols by:
- Encouraging clients, when possible, to reschedule in-person appointments as video conference or telephone conferences
- Remaining flexible with cancellations and postponing meetings to a future date
- Asking our team and our limited visitors who must meet with us (such as those who require the assistance of a notary) to wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival at our office
- Thoroughly wiping down conference rooms and reception areas and restrooms with an antibacterial/antiviral solution before and after office visits
- Changing out writing utensils for every document signing and client meeting
- Asking that only the client(s) and one guardian/helper attend office visits to minimize potential exposure
- Offering greater flexibility to our team by way of remote/off-site work
- Offering greater flexibility to our clients (and the professionals that we work with) by way of sharing sensitive data via our secure client portal
To the extent it is safe, we wish to remain as accessible as possible. We have a great team and excellent resources at our disposal which allow us to continue preparing estate planning documents for clients as well as assisting with administration of estates and trusts. Our goal is to have members of our team available during normal business days and hours to assist our clients with their legal needs, but to minimize in person contact as much as possible. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during these difficult times.
Despite the uncertainties our community is facing today, The Pollock Firm LLC aims to maintain an exceptional level of professionalism and responsiveness as you manage and plan for your tomorrows.
We welcome all calls and inquiries at (609) 818-1555 or on our website at www.PollockFirm.com
Kevin A. Pollock, Esq.
The Pollock Firm LLC